Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:49:06 -0500

200 
ATPQ40 PGUM 251448
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN SEP 26 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWARD FROM GUAM TO 5N143E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING WEST OF THE TROUGH 
JUST EAST OF YAP WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N138E TO 14N143E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 3N154E TO 
11N154E TO 11N162E TO 6N158E BACK TO 3N154E. THIS AREA INCLUDES 
POHNPEI. FARTHER EAST...SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED EAST OF THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 12N AND 6N FROM 173E TO 177E.

$$

WILLIAMS/STANKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.