Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:45:31 -0500

226 
FZPN40 PHFO 251645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 25 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 26 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 27 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK LOW 12N165W 1012MB MOVING W 10 KT.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 60 
NM OF LOW.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.FRONT FROM 30N161W TO 29N166W TO 30N169W MOVING ESE 15 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N151W TO 26N160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING FRONT FROM 30N143W TO 27N147W TO 25N155W.

.RIDGE FROM 29N140W TO 26N146W TO 26N155W TO 26N162W TO 29N171W 
MOVING S SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N140W TO 
25N150W TO 25N160W.  SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
27N140W TO 22N150W TO 22N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF 27N BETWEEN 150W AND 168W. 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 17N140W TO 14N171W.  
SEAS 8 TO 10 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N164E TO 26N160E.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 10N157W TO 07N166W TO 11N178E TO 08N166E TO 
08N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE ITCZ E OF 
179E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 06N TO 12N W OF 179E. 

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.