Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:00:13 -0500

570 
FQPS01 NFFN 251800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 252000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 261800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 160E 10S 175E 10S 180 15S 171W 16S 162W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 24S 160E 25S 165E. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

FRONT F 22S 133W 25S 130W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F. 

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 09S AND 20S AND EAST OF 172W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 05S BETWEEN 162E AND 172W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH
TO SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND EAST OF 172W, EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST
SWELL.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.