Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:45:22 -0500

405 
FZPN40 PHFO 252245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 25 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 26 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 27 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 27N162W TO 29N172W MOVING SE SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N150W TO 28N156W TO 26N161W. SW WINDS 
20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 60 NM SE OF FRONT E OF 151W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N147W TO 26N155W TO 26N164W...THENCE 
SHEAR LINE TO 25N174W TO 29N176E. SW WINDS WITHIN 120 SE NM OF FRONT 
E OF 148W...NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 120 NM N OF FRONT AND SHEAR 
LINE W OF 158W.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 13N165W TO 12N167W TO 09N169W MOVING W 10 KT. 
ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF 12N167W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 29N140W TO 26N146W TO 26N150W TO 25N163W TO 28N172W 
MOVING SE SLOWLY.

.OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N153W TO 29N160W TO 25N165W... 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 27N147W TO 27N163W TO 
30N174W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 14 FT N OF 24N E OF 159W...SEAS 8 TO 12 
FT ELSEWHERE N OF 20N E OF 170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 16 FT N OF 26N BETWEEN 145W AND 170W... 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF 10N E OF 175W. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT NW OF 
A LINE FROM 30N166E TO 25N160E.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 08N149W TO 09N155W TO 05N167W TO 10N180W TO 
08N165E TO 09N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF THE 
ITCZ E OF 163W AND W OF 178E. 

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.