Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:53:43 -0500

307 
ATPQ40 PGUM 260253
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN SEP 26 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF GUAM EXTENDS SOUTHWARD FROM 15N140E TO 
6N140E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS...INCLUDING AT YAP.

A STATIONARY FRONT NORTH OF THE CNMI EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 
24N142E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
NORTH OF A LINE FROM 23N144E TO 23N150E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 26N176E IS 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF A LINE FROM 
25N170E TO 22N175E TO 24N179E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF THE 
MARIANAS BETWEEN 13N AND 16N FROM 146E TO 153E.

A SURFACE TROUGH NORTHEAST OF CHUUK AND NORTH OF POHNPEI...KOSRAE... 
AND MAJURO EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 8N150E TO 9N160E TO 9N170E THEN 
TURNS NORTHEASTWARD TO END NEAR 13N176E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR CHUUK...POHNPEI...KWAJALEIN 
AND MAJURO...BUT NORTH OF KOSRAE...BETWEEN 9N AND 12N FROM 148E TO 
154E...BETWEEN 6N AND 12N FROM 154E TO 174E...AND WITHIN 100 MILES 
OF A LINE FROM 17N177E TO 16N180.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.