Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:45:25 -0500

091 
FZPN40 PHFO 260445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN SEP 26 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 26 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 27 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 28 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 27N161W TO 28N171W MOVING SE SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N150W TO 24N165W. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 
KT WITHIN 120 NM SE OF FRONT E OF 153W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT MERGED WITH FRONT DESCRIBED BELOW.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N158W TO 29N165W TO 30N176W. NW TO NE 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF FRONT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N146W TO 28N148W TO 26N155W...THENCE 
SHEAR LINE TO 25N175W TO 30N174E. NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF FRONT 
AND SHEAR LINE.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 08N167W TO 12N169W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED TSTMS 
WITHIN 60 NM OF 11N169W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N140W TO 25N156W TO 25N165W MOVING SE SLOWLY.

.OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N148W TO 27N160W TO 30N166W... 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 27N143W TO 25N163W TO 
30N174W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT N OF 18N E OF 170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 16 FT N OF 24N BETWEEN 145W AND 170W... 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE E OF A LINE FROM 30N178E TO 00N160W. SEAS 
9 FT NW OF A LINE FROM 30N168E TO 23N160E.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N157W TO 07N166W TO 10N176E TO 08N165E TO 
09N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE ITCZ E OF 163W. 
SCATTERED STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 200 NM N OF THE ITCZ W OF 175E. 

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.