Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 03:00:11 -0500

020 
FQPS01 NFFN 260700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 260800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 270600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 10S 170E 09S 175W 10S 178W 15S 170W
18S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 23S 165E 25S 180. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 20S AND EAST OF 172W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 162E AND 172W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.