Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 05:45:33 -0500

433 
FZPN40 PHFO 261045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SUN SEP 26 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 26 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 27 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 28 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 27N158W TO 26N166W MOVING SE SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N151W TO 26N159W MERGED WITH FRONT 
DROPPING INTO AREA FROM N OF 30N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N144W TO 27N150W TO 26N158W.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 12N170W TO 10N169W TO 05N170W MOVING W 10 KT. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 09N AND 12N BOUNDED BY 168W AND 172W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N140W TO 25N151W TO 24N159W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N140W TO 24N160W.  SEAS 8 TO 12 
FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 20N170W TO 22N150W TO 27N140W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 14 FT N OF 28N BETWEEN 148W AND 167W.  
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 10N170W TO 17N140W.  SEAS 
8 TO 11 FT N OF A LINE FROM 25N160E TO 30N165E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 14 FT N OF A LINE FROM 23N154W TO 
26N140W.  SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE E OF A LINE FROM 30N160E TO 
129N167W TO 00S164W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 09N158W TO 10N165W...ISOLATED TSTMS BETWEEN 
06N AND 11N BOUNDED BY 157W AND 164W.  SECOND ITCZ SEGMENT FROM 
11N174E TO 08N160E...ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 
13N160E 11N174E 06N170E 07N160E 13N160E. 

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.