Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:00:14 -0500

015 
FQPS01 NFFN 261800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 262000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 271800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 176E 09S 170W 08S 158W 08S 146W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 167E 23S 180 25S 170W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.