Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:03:36 -0500

501 
FXPQ60 PGUM 270003
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1003 AM CHST MON SEP 27 2010

.UPDATE...
UPDATED ZONE/MARINE/SURFZONE FORECASTS FOR HIGH SURF ADVISORY AND
ELEVATED NORTH SWELL. NORTH SWELL HAS COME IN AT 6 FEET...RESULTING
IN 8-10 FT SURF ON NORTH EXPOSURES. THIS SHOULD CONTINUE INTO
TONIGHT...THEN DIMINISH BY TUESDAY MORNING.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...HIGH SURF ADVISORY UNTIL 11 AM CHST TUESDAY FOR GUZ001>004.

MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.