Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 03:06:25 -0500

862 
FQPS01 NFFN 270600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 270800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 280600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 10S 166E 07S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 13S 176E 10S 176W 08S 165W 08S 160W 09S 154W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 22S 163W 15S 155W 10S 144W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 172E 24S 178W 25S 174W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 21S 174W 24S 167W 25S 162W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 165W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.