Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:02:58 -0500

317 
FQPS01 NFFN 271800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 272000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 281800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 05S 166E 05S 169E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 165E. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 160E 12S 170E 10S 180 06S 169W 10S 158W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 178E AND EAST OF 165W.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 16S 168W 21S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 161W 25S 154W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 165W, EXPECT EAST TO EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.