Subject: North Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:50:38 -0500

376 
FZPN01 KWBC 272149
HSFEP1

HIGH SEAS FORECAST 
NWS OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER WASHINGTON DC 
2345 UTC MON SEP 27 2010 

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS 

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE 
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY 
BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT. 

SECURITE 

PACIFIC N OF 30N AND S OF 67N E OF A LINE FROM BERING STRAIT 
TO 50N 160E 

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 27. 
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 28. 
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 29. 

.WARNINGS. 

...STORM WARNING... 
.LOW 55N180W 971 MB MOVING E 20 KT. FROM 48N TO 53N BETWEEN 172E 
AND 174W WINDS 35 TO 50 KT. SEAS 24 TO 40 FT. ELSEWHERE FROM 45N 
TO 55N W OF 168W...ALSO FROM 57N TO 61N W OF 169W WINDS 25 TO 40 
KT. SEAS 12 TO 24 FT. ALSO FROM 44N TO 61N W OF 162W WINDS 20 TO 
30 KT. SEAS 9 TO 15 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 55N168W 975 MB. FROM 45N TO 55N BETWEEN 
156W AND 180W...ALSO WITHIN 420 NM NW SEMICIRCLE WINDS 30 TO 45 
KT. SEAS 18 TO 33 FT. ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 47N170E TO 
44N160W TO 51N140W WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS 10 TO 20 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 55N158W 984 MB. FROM 46N TO 60N BETWEEN 
161W AND 173W...ALSO WITHIN 360 NM S AND SE QUADRANTS WINDS 25 
TO 40 KT. SEAS 12 TO 25 FT. ELSEWHERE N OF 37N BETWEEN 160W AND 
177W WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS 10 TO 18 FT. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.LOW 55N138W 983 MB MOVING NE 25 KT. N OF 48N BETWEEN 130W AND 
136W...ALSO FROM 50N TO 55N BETWEEN 139W AND 144W WINDS 25 TO 35 
KT. SEAS 10 TO 20 FT.  
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED INLAND. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 37N TO 43N W OF 162E NE WINDS TO 25 KT. 
SEAS TO 11 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST WITHIN 180 NM N AND NE OF A LINE FROM 50N160E 
TO 43N166E WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 15 FT. 

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST. 

.FROM 34N TO 41N BETWEEN 124W AND 127W WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 
13 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 36N TO 43N BETWEEN 123W AND 127W WINDS TO 
25 KT. SEAS TO 13 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 38N TO 45N BETWEEN 124W AND 128W WINDS TO 
25 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 38N140W 1011 MB. WITHIN 180 NM OF CENTER 
WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 

.DENSE FOG. VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM FROM 45N TO 53N 
BETWEEN 125W AND 131W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST CONDITIONS IMPROVED. 

.HIGH 36N131W 1019 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED. 

.HIGH 38N170W 1028 MB MOVING SE 5 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 37N166W 1026 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED. 

.HIGH 42N160E 1031 MB MOVING E 15 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 42N169E 1032 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 44N177E 1032 MB. 

.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 48N134W 1023 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 49N131W 1023 MB.

.FORECASTER SHAW. OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER. 

TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
E PACIFIC FROM THE EQUATOR TO 30N E OF 140W

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC MON SEP 27.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC TUE SEP 28.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC WED SEP 29.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW PRES 17N107W 1008 MB. WITHIN 30 NM OF CENTER WINDS 20 KT. 
SEAS TO 8 FT.
.12 HOUR FORECAST LOW PRES 17N107W 1008 MB. WINDS LESS THAN 20 
KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

.FROM 08N TO 13N BETWEEN 87W AND 103W SW TO W WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. 
SEAS 8 TO 10 FT...HIGHEST E OF 92W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 09N TO 14N E OF 100W SW TO W WINDS 20 TO 
25 KT. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT...HIGHEST E OF 92W.
.48 HOUR FROM 08N TO 14N E OF 96W SW TO W WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT...HIGHEST E OF 91W.

.24 HOUR FORECAST N OF 15N BETWEEN 94W AND 95W INCLUDING GULF OF 
TEHUANTEPEC NW TO N WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST N OF 14N BETWEEN 94W AND 96W INCLUDING GULF OF 
TEHUANTEPEC NW TO N WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 9 FT.

.NW OF LINE 30N118W TO 14N140W WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 8 TO 
12 FT IN NW SWELL.
.24 HOUR FORECAST NW OF LINE 29N115W TO 22N115W TO 00N140W WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT IN NW SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST W OF LINE 30N118W TO 12N108W TO 00N130W WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT IN NW SWELL.

.REMAINDER OF AREA WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

.CONVECTION VALID AS OF 2100 UTC MON SEP 27...

INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...AXIS 13N110W TO 11N123W TO 
12N122W TO 11N140W. NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

$$
.FORECASTER MUNDELL. TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.