Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:01:11 -0500

826 
FQPS01 NFFN 280600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 280800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 290600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 170E 10S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 170E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 07S 172W 10S 160W 14S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN THE
AREA BETWEEN 170W AND 160W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF T1.

TROUGH T2 18S 170W 20S 160W 25S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 15S 160E 22S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 20S 180 21S 176W 25S 174W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T4.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 160W MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 13S AND 20S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.