Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:00:11 -0500

665 
FQPS01 NFFN 281800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 282000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 291800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 15S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 170E 08S 180 08S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2

TROUGH T1 18S 172W 25S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 13S 168W 08S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 14S 147W 23S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

WEAK TROUGH T4 17S 178E 21S 174E SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T4.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 162W MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 13S AND 20S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.