Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:03:11 -0500

149 
FXPQ60 PGUM 282303
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
903 AM CHST WED SEP 29 2010

.UPDATE...
HAVE UPDATED TO CANCEL THE HIGH SURF ADVISORY...AS SURF REPORTS
SHOW THAT SURF HAS FALLEN TO 5 TO 7 FEET ON NORTH FACING REEFS. IN
CONJUNCTION WITH THAT...DROPPED NORTH SWELL TO 5 FEET. ALSO
BOOSTED WINDS FOR TODAY...AS RADAR SHOWS 15-18 KT AT 1-2 THOUSAND
FEET AND ALREADY 11 KT AT THE AIRPORT.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.