Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:07:16 -0500

198 
ATPQ40 PGUM 290307
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED SEP 29 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW NORTH OF 25N IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 23N AND 25N 
FROM 163E TO 165E.   

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTHERN MINDANAO 
THROUGH 10N130E TO A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED JUST NORTH-NORTHWEST 
OF KOROR AT 10N131E TO END WEST OF THE MARIANAS AT 17N139E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING FROM NEAR 
THE CIRCULATION NORTH OF KOROR TO WEST OF THE MARIANAS OR WITHIN 200 
MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 10N131E TO 17N146E. A SECOND 
LOW-LEVEL TROUGH RUNS FROM 6N144E TO 14N145E. THIS TROUGH AND 
TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE ON THE NORTHEAST END OF THE TROUGH ARE 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 
MILES OF A LINE FROM NORTHWEST OF CHUUK AT 9N145E TO WEST OF WAKE 
ISLAND AT 19N162E.

ANOTHER NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH REACHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTH OF 
KOSRAE TO JUST SOUTH OF MAJURO TO 9N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND 
FROM AROUND KOSRAE AND SOUTH OF MAJURO WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 4N162E TO 6N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.