Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 02:59:09 -0500

663 
FQPS01 NFFN 290600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 290800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 300600 UTC.

 WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 160E 13S 165E 15S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 05S 179W 11S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ3.

TROUGH T1 17S 171W 25S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 168W 10S 163W 06S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 22S 160W 16S 154W 11S 148W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 163W MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 164W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.