Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:00:19 -0500

187 
FQPS01 NFFN 291800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 292000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING il.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 301800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 161E 05S 170E  SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 09S 176W 12S 168W 20S 163W 25S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 162W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.