Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:05:14 -0500

560 
FXPQ60 PGUM 300105
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1105 AM CHST THU SEP 30 2010

.UPDATE...
UPDATED TO EXTEND SHOWERS THROUGH THE AFTERNOON...AS THERE IS NO
SIGN THAT THE CURRENT OUTBREAK WILL SOON ABATE...ESPECIALLY FOR
ROTA...TINIAN AND SAIPAN.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.