Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:00:56 -0500

276 
FXPQ60 PGUM 300500
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
300 PM CHST THU SEP 30 2010

.SYNOPSIS...
A SLOWLY-DEVELOPING DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING WIDEPREAD CLOUDINESS
ACROSS THE MARIANAS...ALONG WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
BRIEF THUNDERSTORMS. 

&&

.DISCUSSION...
GFS AND UKMET AGREE ON MOVING THE DISTURBANCE NW OUT OF THE
MARIANAS LATE THIS EVENING...AND SATELLITE AND RADAR BOTH SHOW THE
MASS OF WEATHER WORKING SLOWLY NORTH AND NW. THUS...EXPECT SHOWERS
TO TAPER OFF AROUND 10 PM...WITH ONLY ISOLATED SHOWERS AFTER.
DRYING IS INDICATED IN THE MID AND UPPER LEVELS FRI NITE ON...SO
SHOULD BE A FAIRLY DRY WEEKEND...ESPECIALLY FOR WET SEASON.

&&

.MARINE...
NORTH AND EAST SWELL CONTINUE TO FALL..AND RIP RISK SHOULD BE LOW
BY FRIDAY MORNING. 

&&

.EASTERN MICRONESIA...
WILL BE ADDED AFETR 5 PM.

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...
WILL BE ADDED AFTER 5 PM.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE/DEVITA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.