Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:00:24 -0500

021 
FQPS01 NFFN 300600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 300800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 010600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 16S 162E 10S 165E 04S 171E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 22S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 08S 176W 10S 169W 15S 165W 24S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 145W 25S 136W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.