Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 300600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:21:01 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 300600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 300600.
WARNING VALID 010600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 994 HPA
AT 54N 150E SEA OF OKHOTSK MOVING NORTHEAST 10 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 600 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST SEMICIRCLE AND
500 MILES ELSEWHERE.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 45N 157E 50N 165E
53N 158E 60N 166E 55N 180E 40N 180E 36N 170E 37N 157E 45N 157E.
SUMMARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1006 HPA NEAR 11N 111E WEST SLOWLY.
HIGH 1020 HPA AT 35N 122E EAST 10 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 29N 127E TO 30N 130E 32N 134E 33N 138E 34N 141E
36N 148E 39N 157E 40N 164E 42N 172E 41N 176E.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.