Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:53:48 -0500

043 
ATPQ40 PGUM 301453
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI OCT 1 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 9N141E 
THROUGH JTWC INVEST AREA 94W...CENTERED NEAR 14N142E...BEYOND 
25N146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EXIST ACROSS 
THE MARIANAS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 25N156E TO 25N144E TO 18N139E TO 
11N141E TO 13N148E BACK TO 25N156E.

ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE DEVELOPING NEAR AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW 
CENTERED NEAR 21N177E...NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND...WITHIN 150 MILES 
OF 21N177E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH SOUTH OF POHNPEI EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N158E 
ACROSS KOSRAE AND KWAJALEIN TO 10N170E TO 10N176E BEYOND 13N180. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF 
POHNPEI AND OVER KOSRAE AND KWAJALEIN WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 4N158E TO 10N175E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS WEST OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 13N130E TO 9N137E TO 6N130E...NORTHWEST OF YAP AND 
PALAU...AND NORTH OF WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING 
FROM 21N166E TO 24N166E. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.