Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:02:26 -0500

170 
FQPS01 NFFN 301800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 302000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 011800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 176E 12S 170W 20S 163W 25S 163W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA NORTH OF 17S. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ. 

TROUGH T 18S 160E 23S 165E 25S 167E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMWS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 19S 144W 23S 134W 25S 130W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF TROUGH T, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 165W AND 135W, EXPECT NORTHEAST
TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.