Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:25:56 -0500

819 
ATPQ40 PGUM 010325
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI OCT 1 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS SOUTHWARD FROM 22N141E 
THROUGH JOINT TYPHOON WARNING CENTER INVEST AREA 94W...CENTERED NEAR 
14N141E...TO END NEAR 10N138E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WEST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 100 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 25N143E TO 13N141E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWARD FROM 25N162E TO 19N161E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED NORTHWEST OF 
WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 24N AND 20N FROM 160E TO 164E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 25N160E TO AN 
UPPER-LOW EAST OF WAKE ISLAND CENTERED NEAR 21N177E...THEN TURNS 
NORTHEASTWARD TO BEYOND 25N179E. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
OCCURRING NEAR THE LOW WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 25N169E 
TO 25N178E TO 17N176E BACK TO 25N169E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTHEAST OF THE CNMI WITHIN 100 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 25N146E TO 17N151E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF 
POHNPEI WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N157E TO 6N165E AND 
NORTHWEST OF KOROR WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N131E TO 11N134E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.