Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:29:05 -0500

ABPW10 PGTW 010600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/010600Z-020600ZOCT2010//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 8.6N
128.6E, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 11.9N 121.6E, APPROXIMATELY 170 NM SOUTH-
SOUTHEAST OF MANILA, PHILIPPINES. CONVECTION REMAINS LOOSELY-INTACT
AS THE DISTURBANCE TRACKS ACROSS THE PHILIPPINES. OSERVATIONS FROM
RPLB AND RPLL, IN SOUTHWESTERN LUZON, INDICATE THE DISTURBANCE HAS
DEEPENEED. BOTH SITES ARE REPORTING 3 TO 4 MB SEA LEVEL PRESSURE
FALLS OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS. IT APPEARS THAT A NEW LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION CENTER HAS BEGUN TO FORM BENEATH A SMALL CLUSTER OF
CONCENTRATED THUNDERSTORMS IN THE NORTHERN SULU SEA, JUST SOUTH OF
THESE OBSERVATION SITES. IN ADDITION TO LAND INTERACTION, MODERATE
VERTICAL WIND SHEAR HAS STALLED AGGRESSIVE CONSOLIDATION. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1005 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS REMAINS POOR.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.