Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 03:00:20 -0500

986 
FQPS01 NFFN 010700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 010800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 020600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 175E 10S 180 11S 175W 15S 166W 16S 165W 20S
163W 23S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY
AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 17S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

TROUGH T1 20S 171W 25S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 23S 160E 25S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 18S 145W 22S 135W 25S 128W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF TROUGH T2, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30
KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 165W AND 135W, EXPECT NORTHEAST
TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.