Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:45:11 -0500

709 
FZPN40 PHFO 011045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC FRI OCT 01 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC OCT 01 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 02 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 03 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 28N158W TO 27N169W TO 30N180E.  FRONT MOVING 
FRONT MOVING SE SLOWLY E OF 169W...NEARLY STATIONARY W OF 169W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.TROUGH FROM 30N144W TO 27N148W TO 22N150W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.TROUGH FROM 08N160E TO 12N178E NEARLY STATIONARY.  ISOLATED TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE TROUGH.  

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 12 FT N OF A LINE FROM 18N160E TO 25N170W TO 20N150W TO 
20N140W.  SEAS 8 TO 9 FT E OF A LINE FROM 20N150W TO 00N154W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT N OF A LINE FROM 22N160E TO 
28N169E TO 16N140W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT E OF A LINE FROM 30N157W TO 
23N166W TO 16N140W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 26N160E TO 26N178E 
TO 22N170E TO 21N160E TO 26N160E.

.ITCZ FROM 11N143W TO 12N154 TO 07N179E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 90 NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.