Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:48:10 -0500

258 
ATPQ40 PGUM 011448
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT OCT 2 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 
10N133E TO 14N140 AND NORTHWARD TO BEYOND 25N145E. SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EXIST WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 25N145E TO 
14N136E TO 12N145E TO 25N152E BACK TO 25N145E...INCLUDING THE 
MARIANAS.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTH AND 
NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 300 MILES OF AN UPPER LOW CENTERED 
NEAR 22N172E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTHWEST OF 
KOROR WEST OF A LINE FROM 12N130E TO 10N133E TO 6N130E...WEST AND 
NORTH OF CHUUK...KWAJALEIN...AND ACROSS POHNPEI WITHIN 80 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 4N142E TO 10N150E TO 6N159E TO 13N172E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.