Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:07:54 -0500

973 
FQPS01 NFFN 011800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 012000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 021800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 09S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF CZ1.   

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE C2Z 09S 176E 11S 176W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 18S 168W 25S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 171W 18S 166W 24S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES EAST
OF T2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 23S 160E 25S 164E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 154W 19S 145W 21S 135W 25S 125W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF TROUGH T3, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30
KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 168W AND 135W, EXPECT NORTHEAST
TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.