Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 19:12:14 -0500

255 
TPPN10 PGTW 020010

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 92W (SOUTH CHINA SEA)

B. 01/2332Z

C. 14.6N

D. 116.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .20 WRAP ON LOG SPIRAL FOR DT OF
1.0. PT ALSO 1.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.