Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 01:24:04 -0500

780 
TPPN10 PGTW 020621

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 92W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 02/0532Z

C. 11.0N

D. 115.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .20 ON LOG 10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   02/0042Z  12.2N  116.3E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.