Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 03:01:08 -0500

879 
FQPS01 NFFN 020600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 020800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 030600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 12S 170E 15S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ1.   

TROUGH T1 07S 177W 15S 172W 20S 164W 25S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T1. 

FRONT F 19S 180 25S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISILIBITY IN SOME SHOWERS
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 158W 19S 150W 23S 135W 25S 129W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 168W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.