Subject: Central Pacific: Monthly Tropical Weather Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 07:31:47 -0500

727 
ACPN60 PHFO 021231
TWSCP 

TROPICAL WEATHER SUMMARY FOR THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
230 AM HST SAT OCT 2 2010

FOR THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...BETWEEN 140W AND 180

THERE WERE NO TROPICAL CYCLONES IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE 
CENTER /CPHC/ AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 
2010.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...VISIT THE CPHC WEB SITE AT... 
WEATHER.GOV/CPHC

$$

HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.