Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 09:44:28 -0500

098 
ATPQ40 PGUM 021444
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN OCT 3 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS FROM NORTHWEST OF PALAU NEAR 9N132E TO END 
NORTH OF THE MARIANAS NEAR 24N143E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 
15N138E TO 25N146E...AND NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED NEAR 21N134E 
BETWEEN 20N AND 24N FROM 132E TO 136E.

ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR AN UPPER LOW...CENTERED NORTH 
OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 24N170E...NORTH OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 25N161E 
TO 17N165E TO 15N173E TO 18N180...INCLUDING WAKE ISLAND.

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROUGH ARE FOUND ACROSS 
THE CENTRAL MARSHALL ISLANDS...INCLUDING MAJURO...BETWEEN 3N AND 11N 
FROM 169E TO BEYOND 180. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS HELPING TO GENERATE SCATTERED SHOWERS NEAR 
YAP WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 4N137E TO 11N145E TO 10N138E BACK TO 
4N137E...EAST OF CHUUK AND NEAR POHNPEI BETWEEN 6N AND 10N FROM 153E 
TO 161E.  

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.