Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:00:14 -0500

665 
FQPS01 NFFN 021800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 022000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 031800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 10S 176E 12S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ.   

TROUGH T 09S 174W 15S 170W 18S 169W 20S 170W 25S 172W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES EAST OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 168W 22S 160W 21S 145W 22S 135W 25S 122W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 168W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.