Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 03:01:07 -0500

379 
FQPS01 NFFN 030600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 030800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 040600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 11S 170E 12S 174E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ.   

TROUGH T 06S 175E 08S 175W 10S 171W 15S 170W 20S 169W 25S 171W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T IN THE AREA NORTH OF 10S. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES EAST OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 169W 20S 160W 17S 150W 18S 140W 20S 130W 23S
120W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND EAST OF 166W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.