Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 05:45:10 -0500

888 
FZPN40 PHFO 031045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SUN OCT 03 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC OCT 03 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 04 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 05 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 26N164E TO 22N168E TO 27N169E MOVING W SLOWLY. 
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS N OF 05N BETWEEN 180E AND 169E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS FROM 04N TO 27N BETWEEN 169E AND 160E.

.TROUGH FROM 07N158W TO 11N147W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF TROUGH W OF 150W...AND WITHIN 60 NM OF POINT 
09N148W.

.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 15N TO 25N E OF 
150W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 15N TO 22N E OF 
152W.

.OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT NE OF A LINE FROM 15N140W TO 20N168W TO 27N168W TO 
30N161W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT E OF A LINE FROM 13N140W TO 
15N153W TO 30N155W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT E OF A LINE FROM 11N140W TO 
15N155W TO 27N155W.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 04N TO 11N BETWEEN 174W AND 180W... 
FROM 09N TO 12N BETWEEN 165W AND 171W...AND FROM 10N TO 14N BETWEEN 
158W AND 160W.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.