Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 11:45:14 -0500

966 
FZPN40 PHFO 031645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SUN OCT 03 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC OCT 03 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC OCT 04 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC OCT 05 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 15N160E TO 19N167E TO 28N168E MOVING W SLOWLY. 
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 06N TO 18N BETWEEN 170E AND 180E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 05N TO 11N BETWEEN 165E AND 170E...FROM 
13N TO 27N BETWEEN 160E AND 180E...AND N OF 27N BETWEEN 166E AND 
177E.

.TROUGH FROM 08N161W TO 10N156W TO 10N146W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH W OF 149W...AND FROM 11N TO 
12N BETWEEN 159W AND 164W.

.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 14N TO 25N E OF 
152W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 12N TO 20N E OF 
156W.

.ELSEWHERE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT N OF A LINE FROM 15N140W TO 17N151W TO 23N160W. 
SEAS 8 TO 9 FT FROM 19N TO 24N BETWEEN 161W AND 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT E OF A LINE FROM 11N140W TO 
15N154W TO 30N154W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT E OF A LINE FROM 11N145W TO 
17N157W TO 26N156W.

.ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 04N TO 12N BETWEEN 173W AND 180W...
AND FROM 20N TO 23N BETWEEN 175W AND 178W.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.