Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 17:45:10 -0500

519 
FZPN40 PHFO 032245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN OCT 03 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC OCT 03 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC OCT 04 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC OCT 05 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N162W TO 28N165W TO 29N170E. NE WINDS 
20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 9 FT N OF FRONT W OF 170W.

.TROUGH FROM 30N170E TO 25N168E TO 20N165E MOVING W 10 KT AND 
DISSIPATING. ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS FROM 04N TO 28N WEST 
OF 180W. 

.E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 15N TO 20N E OF 144W AND FROM 17N TO 
21N BETWEEN 154W AND 158W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 14N TO 25N E OF 
158W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 14N TO 18N BETWEEN 
148W AND 158W.

.ELSEWHERE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT N OF 12N E OF 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT N OF 11N E OF 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 11N TO 25N E OF 160W.

.ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 10N145W TO 09N152W TO 08N160W TO 10N172W. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.