Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 19:14:04 -0500

545 
TPPN10 PGTW 040010

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 92W (NEAR VIETNAM)

B. 03/2332Z

C. 17.2N

D. 107.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT IS 1.0 WITH .20 WRAP ON LOG
SPIRAL. PT ALSO 1.0. DBO DT. MOST CONVECTION OVER LAND NOW.
POSSIBLE SECONDARY CIRC NEAR 14.9N 110.9E.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.