Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 040000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:27:27 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 040000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 040000.
WARNING VALID 050000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 23N 115E 19N 115E 18N 106E 19N 106E 22N 108E 23N 115E.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED SOUTHERLY TO SOUTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 42N 150E 45N 158E 43N 168E 40N 160E 42N 150E
FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 49N 150E 50N 161E 43N 168E 45N 158E 49N 150E
FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER NORTHERN PART OF SEA OF JAPAN MIDDLE
OF SEA OF JAPAN.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 42N 141E 42N 143E
47N 153E 36N 153E 39N 149E 37N 145E 37N 141E 40N 142E 42N 141E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1002 HPA AT 43N 135E NE 15 KT.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1004 HPA NEAR 16N 108E WNW SLOWLY.
HIGH 1028 HPA AT 41N 162E ESE 20 KT.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 43N 135E TO 44N 137E 44N 140E.
WARM FRONT FROM 44N 140E TO 41N 146E 39N 151E.
COLD FRONT FROM 44N 140E TO 38N 139E 34N 136E 30N 133E 27N 130E 25N
125E.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.