Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 23:45:08 -0500

348 
FZPN40 PHFO 040445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC MON OCT 04 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC OCT 04 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC OCT 05 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC OCT 06 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N141W 1009 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N145W 1010 MB.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N160W TO 28N165W TO 27N175W TO 
28N175E. NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 9 FT N OF FRONT BETWEEN 170W 
AND 170E.

.TROUGH FROM 28N169E TO 21N165E TO 20N165E MOVING W 10 KT AND 
DISSIPATING. ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS FROM 04N TO 27N WEST 
OF 180W. 

.E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 15N TO 22N E OF 147W AND FROM 17N TO 
21N BETWEEN 154W AND 158W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 14N TO 25N E OF 
158W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 15N TO 18N BETWEEN 
150W AND 158W.

.ELSEWHERE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT N OF 15N E OF 160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT FROM 11N TO 28N E OF 160W. SEAS 9 
FT N OF 28N W OF 163E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 11N TO 25N E OF 160W.

.ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 11N145W TO 10N152W TO 08N158W TO 09N167W. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.