Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:14:05 -0500

011 
TPPN10 PGTW 040612

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 92W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 04/0532Z

C. 16.9N

D. 105.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DVORAK VALUES UNAVAILABLE DUE TO LLCC
OVER LAND. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS
AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE
REDEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.