Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 03:07:22 -0500

153 
FQPS01 NFFN 040600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 050600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 06S 168E 06S 180 10S 170W 14S 165W TO TROUGH T1
20S 165W 25S 167W. CZ AND T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ AND T1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF 15S. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES EAST OF T1.    

TROUGH T2 14S 146W 20S 141W 25S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2 IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T2.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 164W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS AND UPTO 33 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 165W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.