Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 05:45:08 -0500

338 
FZPN40 PHFO 041045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC MON OCT 04 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC OCT 04 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 05 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC OCT 06 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 11N141W 1012 MB MOVING W 10 KT. TROUGH FROM LOW TO 09N155W TO 
07N159W NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM NE 
QUADRANT OF CENTER...AND FROM 06N TO 11N BETWEEN 143W AND 167W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N144W 1011 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.TROUGH FROM 22N164E TO 25N165E TO 28N168E MOVING W 10 KT AND 
DISSIPATING. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 03N TO 30N W OF 180E.

.TROUGH FROM 26N167W TO 28N167W TO 29N166W NEARLY STATIONARY. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 26N TO 29N BETWEEN 165W AND 169W.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N170W TO 27N175W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N160W TO 28N165W TO 27N170W.

.E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 12N TO 24N E OF 152W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 14N TO 23N E OF 
155W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 16N TO 19N BETWEEN 
145W AND 163W.

.ELSEWHERE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 13 FT N OF 13N E OF 155W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 12 FT E OF A LINE FROM 11N146W TO 
17N160W TO 27N156W. SEAS 8 TO 9 FT NW OF A LINE FROM 28N160E TO 
30N166E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 12N TO 22N E OF 163W. SEAS 
8 TO 10 FT N OF A LINE FROM 27N170E TO 27N177W TO 30N167W.

.ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.