Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:44:27 -0500

773 
ATPQ40 PGUM 041444
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE OCT 5 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW WEST OF IWO TO ISLAND AT 22N134E IS TRIGGERING A 
FEW THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 20N AND 25N FROM 132E TO 135E. 

ANOTHER UPPER-LEVEL LOW WEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 19N165E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 17N164E TO 22N168E AND NORTH OF A LINE FROM 23N159E TO 
24N169E...INCLUDING WAKE ISLAND.

A SURFACE TROUGH JUST EAST OF YAP AND PALAU STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD 
FROM 7N137E TO NEAR GUAM AT 13N144E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 6N AND 13N FROM 133E TO 144E... 
INCLUDING YAP AND PALAU.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NEAR CHUUK...POHNPEI...KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO...BUT 
NORTH OF KOSRAE...BETWEEN 6N AND 14N FROM 148E TO 173E AND WITHIN 
100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N174E TO 8N178E.
 
$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.