Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:05:04 -0500

073 
FQPS01 NFFN 041800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 042000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 051800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 06S 170E 06S 180 07S 175W 10S 170W 13S
165W TO TROUGH T1 15S 162W 18S 161W 25S 164W. CZ1 AND T1 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 AND T1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF
15S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES EAST OF T1.    

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 160E 13S 165E 13S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T2 12S 147W 17S 142W 20S 141W 25S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 161W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 165W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.