Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:40:41 -0500

053 
ATPQ40 PGUM 050240
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE OCT 5 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER LOW NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 26N158E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 15N166E TO BEYOND 25N163E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS IN THREE AREAS ACROSS MICRONESIA. THE FIRST OVER PALAU 
AND WEST OF YAP BETWEEN 6N AND 12N FROM 133E TO 137E. THE 
SECOND...EXTENDING FROM SOUTHEAST OF YAP...ACROSS CHUUK AND NORTH OF 
POHNPEI WITHIN 220 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 5N141E TO 8N155E 
AND WITHIN 140 MILES OF A LINE CONTINUING FROM 8N155E TO 15N166E. 
THE THIRD...ACROSS KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO BETWEEN 5N AND 9N FROM 165E 
TO 175E. 

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.